Charity flower square

Karen66

Question

11 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Karen66 said:

Hello and glad I’ve joined hear. 
just purchased the pattern and boy am struggling. I get to round 5 and 6 and it’s not right. Can any one help

Welcome to Crochetville. I don't have the pattern so, you're best bet is to contact the designer if possible. I see she is on Ravelry and Etsy. If another member on this forum has the pattern, they may be able to help you. Sorry.

1 hour ago, Karen66 said:

I already have contacted her she was no help as English not very good apparently. Thankyou tho

I made this pattern a very long time ago. Not sure where in my stash it currently is   I vaguely remember it took a bit of doing redoing till I understood.   According to Etsy reviews there’s a video available. 
Daisy charity reviews

Is this the pattern?

https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/daisy-flower-charity-square

If so you might try reading thru all the notes on peoples project pages.

Also there is this group with a tutorial.  Its been inactive for some time and some posts have been deleted ----probably posts that had parts of the pattern since she is now selling it but there are still hints and photos of different steps.  https://www.ravelry.com/groups/krystals-charity-daisy-group

If you are not a member of Ravelry its free to join.  I used to have this pattern, never worked it and dont know where it is.

Ok thanks for info. Yes I’ve just had a look at link above. I’ve absolutely no idea what I’m doing wrong. Seems to be a fair few folk who can’t work it out. I’ll post a picture later on when I get to the round that I keep getting wrong. X

Is this Krochet Krystal's pattern (2006) :think ? She was on Crochetville in the beginning. I have a copy and have made a few. It took me some time to work it out, and I'm an expert at :crocheting . I found my copy, but I recall it had step by step pics which I can't find. 

Ellie 13

On 5/27/2021 at 5:19 PM, Ellie 13 said:

Is this Krochet Krystal's pattern (2006) :think ? She was on Crochetville in the beginning. I have a copy and have made a few. It took me some time to work it out, and I'm an expert at :crocheting . I found my copy, but I recall it had step by step pics which I can't find. 

Ellie 13

Did you manage to find it. 🤗