How to delete a profile here?

Lea1357

Question

2 answers to this question

We hate to see anyone leave, but I don't think you can delete your profile, but you can edit it.  (I'm not a tech person here, just a fellow member)

See your post above, with the big pink "Z"?   Click on it, this will take you to your profile.  I just looked, I'm seeing your name, the things you like to crochet and the type of hooks you like - I am not sure if you can delete everything--try it.  If not, you should be able to delete everything and type a single character (like x or . ) so there is something 'there', but nothing to read. 

It will also show you your posts - if you click on a post, it will take you to the thread, you can edit your posts--I will try an experiment to test to see if you can delete all the contents, will return.

No, you can't just delete a post, it gives an error message and makes you type something.

The administrator of this site's user name is Donna.  You could message her and ask the same question privately.  On the menu at the very top of the page, on the right side --hover over the icons, the one that looks like 'cartoon speech balloons' says "messages" .    You can send her a private message and ask her if it is possible to delete your profile, if it is she would be the one to be able to do it.

Sorry to see you go, I've been a member for a long time and have made many friends here.

Edited by Granny Square