Here's My Heart Afghan

SueD

Greetings,  I am brand new to this forum..  I am trying to crochet the Here's my Heart Afghan from the Award Winning Afghan pattern book.  I have done the entire first side of the heart but the instructions for the second side does not make sense to me...  Is there any one out there that has made this particular afghan that could offer any advice?  It almost seems as if the pattern instructions are not correct in my book...  Thank you for your time

Sorry I havent worked and dont have the pattern to look at it.  I did a search for comments and errata which led me to Ravelry which is free to join.  If this is the correct pattern its in one persons project page where they noted  the following

"The long rectangles should’ve been made with an extra two rows so that the v-stitch border would be evenly spaced. I also changed the way the skinny hearts were constructed so they would be symmetrical. The counts on the hearts were also incorrect, as there should be 3 of the skinny hearts and 5 of the large hearts. Finally I did two rounds of single crochets in black to complete the border."

Welcome  to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

We are always so glad to meet new friends.😁