granny squares, and chaatty friends 2021

Mary Jo do you have an update on your grandson?  I'm thinking he is going to be all kinds of black and blue and if he wasnt already on pain killers for the broken bones he would be hurting in places he didnt know he had.  Hope he will be able to go home soon.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rain rain and more rain. Saw gators and flamingoes marching two by two past the house today......

This was Halloween at JC Wyatt house in St Joseph MO.  People made reservations tonight for next year.

Yes, the yarn tossing was horrible.... Chris said he felt like he needed to go home and take all the sharp objects out of the house🤣

Posted Images

Well, I guess he is ok.  He is posting on FB telling everyone he will be home soon.  Boy do they heal faster than we do.  I have been letting things calm down, before I write or call.

Another cloudy day here.  One storm woke me up last night about midnight.  It sounded like something hit the house.

Have a fun day today.

found it but it wasn't easy alot of clicking

crochet today, alot of covers click one scroll down ,click another,till it comes to the cover,hope it comes  up as easy to you

58 minutes ago, pineknott said:

found it but it wasn't easy alot of clicking

crochet today, alot of covers click one scroll down ,click another,till it comes to the cover,hope it comes  up as easy to you

Where did you go to find it? I didn't find it 

Owlvamp - I am going to try and get into the room where all my magazines are and see if I still have that copy of Crochet Today.

My Grandson is posting to FB, so he seems to be ok.  He will have an operation on his shoulder and they will do it as an outpatient.  I still have to find out what is wrong with it.  then it will be Rehab.

Off to watch Football.  The Bucs beat the Cowboys on Thursday.:jumpyay

Good Morning.  No rain yet, but suppose to come later.

Well, what a great day for me anyway yesterday.  Football, football, football.  It was fun to see something other than what is going on in the world.  It is always great to get away from your cares and woes.

Have a fun day today.

Good Morning.  Off this morning for the nerve test on my leg.

My grandson has been moved to a inpatient (?) hospital in Malvern, PA.  It sounds like this is where he will be getting his rehab.  Less visiting hours and stricter Covid rules.

Well so far a beautiful day, but will change this afternoon.  More storms.

Have a fund day.

On 9/12/2021 at 9:07 AM, owlvamp said:

Where did you go to find it? I didn't find it 

Yes, "click here & click there" that is usually not very helpful...LOL

Link would been very useful.

It is easy to get a Link just copy & paste.

Krys

Good Afternoon.

Well, I am back from the Dr. and I have eaten and I am now relaxed.

It turns out that I have right femoral Neuropathy.  It is caused by the diabetes and it will take a while to get better and it will take rehab.  So that is why my right leg will at times give out on me.  It is the nerves in the left side of the right leg. (inside part).  At least we have a reason for the pain and the weakness.

Now I have to make an appointment for the Knee Dr. again.

Have a fun afternoon.

On 9/11/2021 at 10:41 PM, owlvamp said:

Does anyone have this magazine? Im looking for the trick or treat afghan  in it and the acorn basket .

Don't know if this is legal or not, but, this magazine is archived here. Acorn Pot is on page 10. If not allowed, please delete and my apologies.

I haven't been around much due to wi-fi connection problems. I did get it to connect today, but it looks like it's not going to stay connected for long. I also need to set up my new laptop but, can't seem to get enthused about i. My DH was always the one that took care of anything like that, so I'm a bit intimidated by it.

Not much going on here. We are having very nice weather which I'm grateful for. Low 90's and the nights are cooling off to the high 60's- low 70's. I've crocheted on the blanket here and there a little in the evenings, but, I'm at the point where it's boring because of being so repetitious. A few more rounds then I can add the border.

I hope all are well and enjoying the Fall in your areas. Cheers!

Mary Jo I am so glad they finally found out the reason for the pain in your leg and now know what to do about it.  Also glad your grandson is doing ok. Things are a bit somber in this area as a 22 year old young man that was on a local police force for less than a year died in line of duty.  Its so sad.

Staying busy.  Bonsai last Sat, Mon we went to zoo, Tues prayer shawl and lunch with ladies I used to work with and today went to my sister's.  Wed and tomorrow lunch here to catch up with my new friends here.  Sat going to meet a couple of bonsai friends at our Japanese restaurant we like.  Its only open in evenings now because they cant get enough help to open for lunch like they used to.  Can you tell I like going out to eat?  We are splurging this week because Mon was our anniversary and last year we couldnt go out anywhere because of covid so making up for lost time.  We are trying to be careful by going places that are more open, masks required, off times and days and with friends that were vaccinated.  

Good Morning.

Thank you Brenda, it is good to know what is wrong.  Now to see the Knee Dr.

So sad about that young man.  That is what scares me with my grandson, being a State Trooper.

Well, cloudy today, lets see what happens.

Have a fun day.