granny squares, and chaatty friends 2021

It is not really the Dr.'s fault, as he sent in everything he needed to send in and some, but for them it was not enough.

Lyn you probably get into the donut hole with me and know how prices go up.  As I am there, I am sure the shots would cost me more going thru them.

I swear they change from year to year what they will cover and what they will not.  I am type2 and there are things they will not cover, go figure.

Well, off to bed.  have a good night,

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rain rain and more rain. Saw gators and flamingoes marching two by two past the house today......

Yes, the yarn tossing was horrible.... Chris said he felt like he needed to go home and take all the sharp objects out of the house🤣

Happy 4th of July!  My granddaughter and I will be heading to my house today. I plan to cook hotdogs and hamburgers for us and my parents. I bought salads and baked beans from the supermarket del

Posted Images

Mary Jo the insurance initially denied payment to surgicenter for my first cataract surgery----my really bad eye but paid just fine on the second. Everyone else got paid just fine.  Surgicenter said that was pretty common and they had up to a year to submit it the way the insurance company wanted but would work on it.  Had to keep calling for several months. Each time they hadnt messed with it. When it was finally resolved I got a sizeable refund from where I had to prepay my estimated amount prior to surgery.

Good Morning.  Well there is rain all around us and none here.  They are getting a lot above us and a lot below us.  We have blue skies and sunshine.  This is Florida.

Well, my team lost last night.  Let's hope they come out and play better on the next game.

Has anyone heard from Krys (USPolishGirl)?  I have not seen her on here for a while.

Well, off to check out the world.

Hello,

I slept in until 6 this morning, I was awake a couple times before that but went back to sleep. I did bills and then spent 2 hours researching dentist and fighting with the insurance website trying to choose the dentist I wanted. Finally just called the customer service number and they took care of it, I can go to the dentist now, woo hoo. Then I finished sewing the purse I started yesterday. Now my granddaughter is on the way here and it looks like we'll be inside, it's been raining with thunder and lightening off and on for over an hour. 

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Mary Jo

I don't want to shout too loud between Medi care and Tricare for Life, we never received a bill for all that hospital hoo haw last year, pretty much never received an extra cost payable since we started Medicare.

5 hours ago, Tampa Doll said:

Has anyone heard from Krys (USPolishGirl)?  I have not seen her on here for a while.

Was wondering the same thing.  Guess she isnt posting much.  Last time I checked she was signed in on June 12.

2 hours ago, pineknott said:

Mary Jo

I don't want to shout too loud between Medi care and Tricare for Life, we never received a bill for all that hospital hoo haw last year, pretty much never received an extra cost payable since we started Medicare.

My flu shot from Oct never showed up on my insurance.  Called insurance and they say nothing received.  Called Hyvee and they said its paid.  It came thru on dh's medicare as did the charges for administering his covid shots thru CVS.  Vaccines were free but they can charge for administering it.  Nothing is coming thru on insurance for mine.  Sis and niece got theirs thru the county and they  did not even take insurance info for their covid shots.

That is great Lyn.  Wish I could say that.

Well, I paid a check to the Dr. the first time I went to see him.  Anyway, when I went back 3 weeks later I asked if they deposited the check, as it has not cleared my bank.  They checked and said it was deposited and as far as they are concerned, the bill was paid.  Still scratching our head over that.

Well time to shut down for the night.

See you all in the morning.

good morning

cloudy and cooler,food shopping day for Bill. Making a trek out to the far away library later today, aside from that same ol same ol thing

have a great day

Good morning! Not a lot of motivation these last weeks. Heading to the library and cvs to print photos a bit later on today. Raim and more rain so i cant walk. Hate taking the car for a trip to cvs, its less than a mile from the house!!!

Good Morning.

Partly cloudy day today.

Hey, for you teachers here I saw a sign this morning on a Middle school that said,

Parents Tag you are it.

Sorry thought that was funny.

Upper 90's again today.  Getting above 100 Thurs and Fri.  The heat just sucks what little ambition I might have right out of me.  I hate my clothes being soaked in sweat (all the way down to my underwear) after being out in it. We didnt have ac at home or school.  Thankful for it now.

Hi all ! Returning member (ImmaFreek) but lost access to my other account :( hope all are ok. A lot has gone on since my last post. Just found I’m pregnant, 8 weeks now, kids are all going good Jade is getting so big 💜 and so excited to be a big sister 🥰

602470D9-CA45-49EA-84CE-42B9EE8162C5.jpeg

B47DA597-B5A8-4584-96D4-1F1CB3E0E894.jpeg

Didnt walk yesterday so this evening I walked to a nearby apartment and went inside and walked from one end to the other.  Then back outside over to next apartment.  Went inside and walked different floors.  Then outside and back to other apartment down the hall, outside and home.  Walking done for today.

3 minutes ago, LaceyHill said:

Hi all ! Returning member (ImmaFreek) but lost access to my other account :( hope all are ok. A lot has gone on since my last post. Just found I’m pregnant, 8 weeks now, kids are all going good Jade is getting so big 💜 and so excited to be a big sister 🥰

602470D9-CA45-49EA-84CE-42B9EE8162C5.jpeg

B47DA597-B5A8-4584-96D4-1F1CB3E0E894.jpeg

Cant believe how much that little girl has grown!  Such a cute picture.  Glad she is excited about being a big sister.  Hope you are all doing well.  Glad you checked in.

Planning on checking in more regularly since life has calmed down 💜 were all good. I’m tired , baby is kicking my butt this time around 😆 

started a new baby blanket ❤️ Bright orange and yellow 🥰 not sure how it’s going to turn out but I’ll have to post updates of that too

Edited by LaceyHill
14 minutes ago, LaceyHill said:

Planning on checking in more regularly since life has calmed down 💜 were all good. I’m tired , baby is kicking my butt this time around 😆 

started a new baby blanket ❤️ Bright orange and yellow 🥰 not sure how it’s going to turn out but I’ll have to post updates of that too

We moved to a senior place Dec 2019.  Glad we were here when covid hit.  We were much better off here than we would have been at old place.  We are much closer to friends and family.  

Hey ImmaFreek Welcome back.  It is so good to see Jade, she is really getting big and now she will have a little sister  That is great.

Good morning everyone.

Up early and thought I would drop in and say Hi.

8 hours ago, LaceyHill said:

Yup! Second pregnancy is harder because your first pregnancy is running around! Congratulations! 

good morning

welcome back,squeals look how big Jade has gotten

its a beautiful day, make some great memories

Edited by pineknott