Jump to content
  • 0

Scrubby dishcloth pattern



I'm looking for a ruffle scrubby dishcloth pattern. Using a nylon scrubby in the middle.

I wish I could post a picture but I don't know how.

Any information will help me and appreciate it very much.

Thank you,


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

To add a pic, when you are typing a post, look at the bottom, there is an area at the bottom with a paperclip that says 'drag files here to attach, file types pdf, jpg, jpeg, png'.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...