i'm new

knittygritty

A big welcome from across town. :hi

I see you figured it out. Nice to see you posted and the pc isn't getting the best of you, yet. Give it time and it will. :eek I love ya though. :manyheart This is a really nice group of people. Helpful and creative too. Your wonderful talent will be appreciated. (Trust me this woman has talent coming out her ears.) Hugs, Tonya

Aunt Bubbels, I can tell already that I'm going to have to take notes so I can remember who I talked to about what. Don't have a clue how I ended up with 4 threads, not even sure what they are. Lace of puter skills does not help. Anyway, Am hoping to get to know everyone better. Iva

Welcome Iva, I am new here to. Just joined a couple of days ago. This is a busy bunch of ladies. (and gents):D

Anna, welcome to you to. Have you found your way around yet? I finally figured out how to get here. How old is baby Chloe and I suppose I should ask if baby Chloe has 4 legs or just 2. You never know. My neighbors call their dogs their babies and so did I. The only baby in my life now is Elvis, My sweet LITTLE,iguana. Later, Iva

Archived