I thought it was interesting.  I've been following some of these for years.  When I have more time I'm going to explore some of the others.  There are some really interesting crochet bloggers out there who share some amazing patterns of their own design or can send you to patterns that you didn't know about for inspiration.  I love finding new to me crochet bloggers, especially when we make similar items.

Edited by Bailey4
  • Like 1

It’s usually when I’m just perusing aka window shopping I end up finding something I really like or gets my creative mind going. Your blog site is fun and more unusual than most. I just love all the creativity that is inspiring from so many crochet artists online!

1 hour ago, Bailey4 said:

They have a biweekly blog hop where you can find some great crochet projects/patterns

? Moogly    Lol don’t think I want too many enticements. Garden planning is coming up. Dh will get the garden soil ready and I’ll pick what we’ll plant. Hoping I can do some canning this year. 

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, NCcountrygal said:

Browsing today and liked her bird c2c squares and birdhouse. Reni, she’s now in AZ. Repeatcrafterme

I look at her blog once in awhile. She makes cute patterns, and I I really like this Bird Blanket. If I remember right, she's moving to Scottsdale, over 200 miles from me. Hope she has a pool. It's going to be 117° down there today.

Edited by ReniC