I've had a subscription for a while.  It's one of the few magazines that hasn't disappeared since I ordered it.  I have a print/digital so I can go back and look up the old magazines for patterns I might have missed when I'm looking for something.

I've had a subscription to this mag for many years and even have a few copies of their Omnibus that was published off and on in the early years.   I think they used to have a penpal section back in the day which was a lovely way to make new crochet friends.   Barbara

I had several subscriptions but most of them just stopped publishing sadly.  I picked up an English one this Christmas but with Covid the mailing has been challenging.

5 minutes ago, Bailey4 said:

I had several subscriptions but most of them just stopped publishing sadly.  I picked up an English one this Christmas but with Covid the mailing has been challenging.

USPS has faced a lot of challenges that’s for sure!   Even some local bills have come past norms and now I have to allow 7-10 days instate. Looking forward to my next CW. Renewed subscription to Backwoods Home Magazine, too. We’re not back woods living more rural and I love reading country living stuff too. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

I also have the print/digital subscription, I have had this for a long time.  It is great.  I usually get the digital one first.  It is one of the few magazines that is geared to the average Crocheter.  Not a lot of sweaters and such.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...