Hello from Central New York: where it snows everyday! LOL

Good Morning Everyone

I am not a new member, but a member who has been MIA for a while. Since my join in 2015 (I checked my original introduction) I have gained 2 grandchildren! Now that is a way to tell time, isn't it? Back in 2015 I opened another dance school, which would be my 4th! (I sold 2 and closed one due to moving out of the area) The dance school took a big hit during this year due to COVID but we are surviving, and working on our recital!

I have been crocheting since I was 8. (I was born in 1955, the same year Marty Mc Fly went back to) I was taught by my father's madrina (Godmother) She was amazing. I have made my share of afghans but my favorite thing to make is amigurumi. The below is one of my favorites that I made a couple of years ago for my oldest daughter when her last baby was born.

Hoping to spend some time on this forum.....Have a wonderful day and we will talk soon.

mother and newborn 7.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome back  to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

We are always so glad to have old friends return.😁

Love your doll with the baby, so precious.

• Like 1

Thank you Greyhound Grandma, Pineknott, and Tampa Doll....It is nice to return. Now I just have to find time to actually pick up a hook! LOL

Please tell me ...what is a Baglady? I remember seeing Bagladies on the streets of Manhattan, when I was a young dancer in the 1970s going to my dance classes. So what does that term mean here? Can I be one too? LOL

all I can say is WOW! Her bags are beautiful! and anyone who receives one is very fortunate