2021 WIPs

1 hour ago, NCcountrygal said:

Heading to the finish line.  Hood then finishing edging.  No rush todays high 70.

Ooooh goodie. Getting close. Well looky there- you're having some Arizona weather! LOL

• Haha 1

Added some stool leg socks today. (Inspired by Repeat Crafter Me, Cat Paw Chair Socks) . The pattern was too skinny for the legs, so I just made some basic tube socks.  😄 The grandkids scoot it around so much I wanted to protect the floor.  The cushion cover was pretty worn too so finishing up a new barstool cover.

Started on a child size hat.  Then went browsing for inspiration.  Found some interesting wall decor I think I'll try.

The simple wall  basket would be handy for small items, letters, pens/pencils or flowers as shown.  Need to think on it.  https://www.windingroadcrochet.com/hanging-wall-basket-free-crochet-pattern/
Simple and Practical.  Hanging Wall Basket.  

Cuckoo is a cute idea.  Thinking as a decoration and learning time for grandsons.  https://www.1dogwoof.com/yarn-cuckoo-clock-wall-hanging/
cuckoo, cuckoo

30 minutes ago, NCcountrygal said:

Well, half the towel sewn on. I’m aiming to finish it before bedtime. My body seems to be fighting a cold and that’s still wearing on me today. Ugh

The towel is sweet! Sure hope that's not a cold creeping in on you. Take good care. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ReniC said:

The towel is sweet! Sure hope that's not a cold creeping in on you. Take good care. 

GS had sniffles and coughing Wed.  His mom took him to doctor today.  Dx. RSV.  I boosted my zinc and Vitamin C yesterday so will wait and see.  Sewing that second towel right now.  (taking a break at the moment)