• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just about finished with my counter top mat for catching dribbles from the coffee pot. 

This should keep me busy for awhile. 😄

How did you make the red and black Buffalo check afghan?  Was it double strands or what colors were called for? Love everything you are making. I am making  c2c squares that have safari anim

Posted Images

19 hours ago, NCcountrygal said:

Glad your better today. I sometimes get eye migraines (weird light show squiggly light) not always followed by a busting headache.  Have never figured out what triggers it. 
Maybe, this one is the charm.  I did the same with the coral ombré.  Thinking I might skip making another blanket with the green and use that yarn on a side by side cardigan pattern I have.  

Thanks Diana. Migraine free today- YAY! Worked a few rounds on the blanket last night. I'm excited about the way the colors are forming on this one. This one's for me! The cardigan sounds interesting. I saw a cardigan pattern yesterday that looked simple/easy. I looked for it this morning again thinking I might want to make it and after an hour finally found it. It's now tucked safely where I can find it.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, ReniC said:

Thanks Diana. Migraine free today- YAY! Worked a few rounds on the blanket last night. I'm excited about the way the colors are forming on this one. This one's for me! The cardigan sounds interesting. I saw a cardigan pattern yesterday that looked simple/easy. I looked for it this morning again thinking I might want to make it and after an hour finally found it. It's now tucked safely where I can find it.

Just about to start the final side on the red buffalo blanket, then it’ll be done.  It’s sweltering Humid hot 🥵 so may work on socks till later tonight then the ghan.  Like the cardi.   The pattern I have is called Sporty one-piece crochet cardigan designed by Nicole Wang.  It’s open style front too.  I had started it with a rust color yarn then lost interest and wanted the yarn for another project and rip. Have a good pm. 

8A3388D4-2A49-465A-B1DF-22522801D59B.jpeg

Edited by NCcountrygal
Add photo

• 2 weeks later...

RHSS-True Blue-Ombre' with a I/9 hook. Large Granny Square and I've already chosen a border but I'm not sure yet if I'll use the whole border pattern.  Lovin' it!

WIP.jpg

ETA: Oops- not a Granny Square but the Block Stitch.

Edited by ReniC
  • Like 1
On 8/10/2021 at 4:24 PM, ReniC said:

RHSS-True Blue-Ombre' with a I/9 hook. Large Granny Square and I've already chosen a border but I'm not sure yet if I'll use the whole border pattern.  Lovin' it!

WIP.jpg

Looks great   Love the blue shades. 

• 1 month later...