Have been reading up on preservation techniques for what we’re growing. Plan on doing some dehydrating, freezing and maybe some canning. Leisure crocheting. 
Adding Komatsuna spinach mustard as a new variety in our garden to try. Majority now planted and already surfacing from the ground.  Upper 80s and muggy.  Blech 

Hows everybody’s WIPs coming along?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just about finished with my counter top mat for catching dribbles from the coffee pot. 

This should keep me busy for awhile. 😄

How did you make the red and black Buffalo check afghan?  Was it double strands or what colors were called for? Love everything you are making. I am making  c2c squares that have safari anim

Posted Images

Diana Love the squares.  They are really pretty.

Well the ghan is done and you can find the story here, but I will show you the finished project.

tiki Afghan IMG_2592.jpg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I have about a dozen+ rows to work on DD's afghan then I can start on the first part of the border. Edges are straight and even (I think) and a soft and fluffy 'ghan. 

Edited by ReniC
On 6/7/2021 at 1:34 PM, ReniC said:

I have about a dozen+ rows to work on DD's afghan then I can start on the first part of the border. Edges are straight and even (I think) and a soft and fluffy 'ghan. 

Cool. Enjoy. 
My head is still busy on gardening. Need to look up if magnolia leaves are ok for mulching or not. Already planning for fall garden. 😁