I could make this with two Gray-Hairs" (as our children call us) and glasses, and give it to my husband for our 51st wedding anniversary on Valentine's day. Lol!

10 hours ago, Beverooni said:

I could make this with two Gray-Hairs" (as our children call us) and glasses, and give it to my husband for our 51st wedding anniversary on Valentine's day. Lol!

51 years! Wow! Congratulations!

Thanks! We'd planned a big party but because of the pandemic had to postpone it. 😢

On 23/01/2021 at 4:20 PM, Beverooni said:

Congrats. Please do post a picture of your creativity when you get time. 

14 hours ago, AnnROSTER said:

Congrats. Please do post a picture of your creativity when you get time. 

Oh no way! I was being facetious. Whenever I've tried to make "stuufed" anything they all look like zombies!! I meant if they made it with grey hair it could be me.lol!

On 30/01/2021 at 3:04 AM, Beverooni said:

Oh no way! I was being facetious. Whenever I've tried to make "stuufed" anything they all look like zombies!! I meant if they made it with grey hair it could be me.lol!

Honestly, I would like to see your creation even if turns out to be a zombie - try when you get time. Hope you have a good party; at least virtually for now 😃