Fall Afghan for Niece

Tampa Doll

I have a niece who's daughter is getting married this year.  I was wondering what to get her, as they have been in their house for about a year.  So I thought I would make an afghan.  Now as to colors, I was told muted browns and such.  No yellow or red or blue or whatever.  So I found this free graph on FB and made it with the modification of the background.  Instead of a gold, it is Lt. Taupe.

It is made with I love this yarn and the pattern in here  (1) Free Graphghan Graph Charts patterns | Facebook  They have lots of patterns.  The picture was taken on my Queen Size bed.

Fall Afghan (1).JPG

Edited by Tampa Doll
  • Like 3

Hopefully it will go out on Monday.  I am sending it early and telling them they can hold it for the shower or open it now.  Of course with the weather in Jersey, they can use it now.  I will pick up a card to go with it on Saturday.

Beautiful work.  Smart to mail it as soon as you can.  I sent a package to NY and for years it has always gone in one direction.  Since the summer they've been finding all kinds of new routes to take.  Today they are going out through Nashua, NH.  Interesting to go North before heading to NY but what I know.:snow

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...