Gift-making in 2021...TOPIC CLOSED TO COMMENTS

judianne

It depends I added a bunch this year

(new) new this year

I have 2 18" My Life Dolls

2 Our Generation Dolls still deciding if one or both will go once I do the clothing audit for them

2 Rag dolls different sizes (new)

2 16 Inch Baby Dolls

1 8 inch Baby Doll

1 Lil Cutesie Baby Doll (new)

1 10" Baby Doll

1 14" Baby Doll (New)

All Barbies new

Barbie

Ken

Skipper

Stacie

Chelsea

Edited by Bailey4
  • Like 1

I know that you normally do dolls that you can make clothes for however I happen to see an advertisement for cabbage patch dolls on sale at Costco a set of three for under $20.. as well as a set of three Care Bears.. in case you're looking to mix it up with something a little different

So this looks like it could be the last of the 2021 donation outfits.  I've started working on the Christmas present dolls and then I've promised some Barbies that I'll work on in between making stuff for 2022.  It's fitting that I ended the year with one of Darski's patterns.

My Life Claret

• Like 1

Lil Cutesies Christmas Footed Pj's

The Christmas project is coming along.

To quote Miracle on 34th Street "I ain't never been a Macy's shopper..."

I never shop at Macy's but I've been looking for the Barbie dolls and I wanted some of the Lil Cutesies sets that came with cars, etc. and oddly enough I got really great prices at Macy's and they had some of the sets for the Lil Cutesies I couldn't get at Amazon, Walmart, or Target. I got several Barbies that had sold out at Walmart cheaper than Walmart had sold them at when I looked.  There selection isn't as huge as some of the other retailers but I was surprised at their current selection and sale prices.

• Like 1

The Annie's dolls are 5" dolls.  The Cutesies are 8.5" I believe.  There are several crochet patterns designed for them and they fit most of the 8" Lots to Love patterns that are out there as well.  I've played with some of Darski's 10" sets to make them fit.

There are TONS of crochet patterns for the 5" dolls if you decide to make them for the grandkids.  Most require thread as the dolls are pretty small.

Just to edit I do remember seeing 5" Lil Cutesies at CR Crafts but I've never seen them anywhere else.

Lil Cutesies 8.5" on Amazon here

Lots to Love 5" Annie's here

Edited by Bailey4
  • Like 1

On 11/19/2021 at 4:45 PM, Bailey4 said:

The Annie's dolls are 5" dolls.  The Cutesies are 8.5" I believe.  There are several crochet patterns designed for them and they fit most of the 8" Lots to Love patterns that are out there as well.  I've played with some of Darski's 10" sets to make them fit.

There are TONS of crochet patterns for the 5" dolls if you decide to make them for the grandkids.  Most require thread as the dolls are pretty small.

Just to edit I do remember seeing 5" Lil Cutesies at CR Crafts but I've never seen them anywhere else.

Lil Cutesies 8.5" on Amazon here

Lots to Love 5" Annie's here

Well, since I have 4 of them I suppose I need to do something with them.... I say every year that it will be the year of yarn and craft purge...... I just buy more stuff... it never is..LOL

• Like 1

• judianne changed the title to Gift-making in 2021...TOPIC CLOSED TO COMMENTS