Gift-making in 2021...TOPIC CLOSED TO COMMENTS

judianne

On 8/27/2021 at 3:54 PM, owlvamp said:

These clovers are awesome. My granddaughters birthday is March 17th. I would love to make these. Can you share the pattern or tell me where to get it please? Where did you find the lady bugs? 

Owlvamp, I figured the clover out on my own. I have my note, I drew the chart and also written pattern.In English :) It's all hand written but if you want I can send you the picture of it.

Hi, Bailey!

On 9/17/2021 at 12:18 PM, Bailey4 said:

This is the last of the small doll carriers just one large one and I'm done for the donation!!!

Lil Cutesies Moses Basket

Oh, this will be a huge hit!

2 hours ago, Bailey4 said:

This is another dress made from Darski's Dora Pattern

15" Rag Doll Purple Dress for February

Sweet....

Bailey, that's a great idea to repeat patterns. I have about 3 patterns i tend to repeat when I make baby blankets, and changing the colors out for the NICU ones is a ton of fun.

I have 2 of the 16" Baby Dolls and duplicates of the Our Generation and My Life 18" dolls so stuff gets repeated especially with the baby dolls to make sure they have complete "sets" of things.  That brings us to today I knew I had to get back to making a second one of these for baby doll 2.

Pinky Keen

• Like 1

• judianne changed the title to Gift-making in 2021...TOPIC CLOSED TO COMMENTS