Gift-making in 2021...TOPIC CLOSED TO COMMENTS

judianne

11 minutes ago, Apak said:

Bailey4,  thank you for your inspiration! I'm happy you shared your Ocean Play set and I'm proud to say my is finished, too! It will be a gift for my 1yo nephew.

https://forum.crochetville.com/topic/165176-ocean-world/

Here I added more pictures if you are interested.

20210702_192751.jpg

20210702_195004.jpg

Oh so super cute!

• Like 1

I'm so glad you found it and it worked for you.  It's one of the things I love about Crochetville is the chance to read about what other people are doing and getting ideas for what might work for my projects too.

My birthday box got mailed today so I'm hoping it arrives on time.  Time to start the fall list.

• Like 1

On 6/28/2021 at 12:25 PM, Bailey4 said:

Hermit Crab

I have two more creatures I want to finish but I'm up against a mailing deadline.  Then I have to get hopping on an Oct bday box and the Halloween box.

That crab is really fantastic!!

On 7/2/2021 at 3:10 PM, Apak said:

Bailey4,  thank you for your inspiration! I'm happy you shared your Ocean Play set and I'm proud to say my is finished, too! It will be a gift for my 1yo nephew.

https://forum.crochetville.com/topic/165176-ocean-world/

Here I added more pictures if you are interested.

20210702_192751.jpg

20210702_195004.jpg

Adorable!!!

6 hours ago, Bailey4 said:

My Life Chevron Skirt and Summer Blouse

Still getting some doll clothes done in between the kids' boxes.

Very, very cute 😍

Narwhal

I have one more sea creature to post but I've moved on to the Fall Birthday and Halloween.  The birthday box is out for delivery today so it has arrived plenty early for the day.  With the way shipping has been going I wanted to get it out early so it wouldn't miss the birthday.

• Like 1

Just a reminder if you like including crayons, markers, colored pencils, pens, etc in Christmas packages or donations the back to school sales are starting now and this is the best time of year to buy the stuff to put away for Christmas presents or donations.  You can get the brand names cheaper now than you can get the generic stuff at Christmas.

• Like 2

On 7/8/2021 at 1:54 PM, Bailey4 said:

I've started on the October Birthday box.  I'm working on a Five Little Monkey's theme.  I'll be spreading these guys out as they are small but time consuming.

Five Little Monkeys Finger Puppet Yellow Overalls

Adorable!! And yes, fiddly,  but definitely worth it, IMO.

28 minutes ago, Bailey4 said:

I know the theme usually is Christmas in July for promotions but if I'm going to get the Halloween box done it's going to be Halloween in July.

Bewitching Sloth

Cute little guy. And I love the idea for Halloween in July. Great change!

36 by 39, crab stitch edging. Gray is the neutral...not showing up true.

Nursery colors. Not my pick...

20210721_155326.jpg

20210721_133423.jpg

• Like 2

• judianne changed the title to Gift-making in 2021...TOPIC CLOSED TO COMMENTS