2021 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

I've nearly finished my Northern Diamond blanket...two seams and a border is all that's left. This week I used up 37 balls and finished the Pound of Love skein I started last week on this project.

WTD +39

YTD +62

I will tally the scores tomorrow afternoon,  sometime after 1 pm.

20210116_204917.jpg

Hi everyone!!

This week's scoreboard is....

Gold Inkked0317 +39

Silver MalisaMeesa +12

Three way tie for Bronze! Ellie13, greyhoundgrandma & PBLKNP +2

And it's the third week in a row with no negative scores!!! I'm proud of all of us for not buying any yarn yet this year 🤣

I'll post the scores again next week

I finished 1 skein with the Northern Diamond blanket and then 3 more skeins on my Anna's Tale CAL...both are finished now. Gave the Northern Diamond to my mom and storing Anna until there's a new little girl expected in our circle. 

WTD +8

YTD +70

I'll do the scoreboard tomorrow afternoon. 

20210122_191801.jpg

14 hours ago, Inkked0317 said:

I finished 1 skein with the Northern Diamond blanket and then 3 more skeins on my Anna's Tale CAL...both are finished now. Gave the Northern Diamond to my mom and storing Anna until there's a new little girl expected in our circle. 

WTD +8

YTD +70

I'll do the scoreboard tomorrow afternoon. 

20210122_191801.jpg

That is gorgeous!

• Like 1

We had another good week!!

Gold Inkked0317 +8

Silver greyhoundgrandma +4

Copper PBLKNP +2

Holding Steady MalisaMeesa!

Fourth week in a row with no negative scores :yay

I'll do the scores next weekend! And remember next Saturday is the last Saturday in the month, so please post your monthly totals too!!

Mona...Thank you for the compliment! It's the Anna's Tales CAL, except that I was running short on yarn so I skipped the last 3 rounds before the border. I was a really well written pattern and easy to work up!

I'm sorry I didn't get to post, but it was 0 anyway. I've been making baby hats and potholders, but didn't finish off any :yarn yet. I hope to have points by next Sat.

Jessie, I love the afghan, where can I get the pattern for the squares?

WTD: 0  YTD: + 2

Ellie 13

Edited by Ellie 13
  • Like 1

This week I finished off 3 skeins on my Sophie's Universe and I started making the Stardust Melodies CAL squares and used 1 skein up with those so far.

WTD +8

YTD +78

I'll do the scores tomorrow between 1-3. 

Here's my Sophie so far (part 6 complete)

20210129_195846.jpg

I made 4 young adult size hats and 2 pocket prayer shawls, 1 skein used (+ 2). I made 2 potholders, 2 skeins of cotton used (+ 4). I got all my tiny balls of :yarn together and gave them to a friend who makes pet mats for an animal shelter. Since most of the balls were only a yard or 2, I decided not to count them individually, but weigh it instead. All the balls came to a little over 6 oz., so call it a skein (+ 2). This week I did great :cheer . 

WTD:  + 8   YTD:  + 10  :yay

Ellie 13

Actually I need to correct my score....because I just ordered 8 skeins...I am worried about running short of the colors I picked for my Sophie...so my actual scores for the week/month are..

WTD: -8

YTD: +62

The weekly scoreboard is...

Ellie13 +8

greyhoundgrandma +2

PBLKNP holding steady with 0

SHOOT THE MOON Inkked0317 -8

This is the first Shoot the Moon score for the year!! I'll be doing the scores again next week 😄

• Like 1

The YTD scoreboard for the end of January is...

Inkked0317 +62

Ellie13 +10

Tie between PBLKNP and greyhoundgrandma +8

and no negative YTD totals!!!:yay

• Like 1