My Joann order came today--5 skeins of o'go.....-10. They are smaller than I expected, but the solid is 7 oz and the stripes are 5 oz, so I should have known they wouldn't be very big. LOL I got it for the quarter square triangles blanket which has a pinwheel look. I got the primary stripes and red for the solid instead of white. 

https://www.yarnspirations.com/red-heart-jamies-round-we-go-crochet-blanket/RHC0202-026889M.html

I just looked at my calendar where I keep up with my scores. Holy cow, I haven't used up any yarn in the last 12 weeks!! I've got to get off my duff and get at least a couple of things done for Christmas. I'm going to a knitting retreat the first weekend in December, so at least I'll have to do something then. Procrastination is an ugly critter.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I wasn't able to get on last week. So my score is for 2 weeks. I made bunnies, chick and scrubbies oh and so.e more washcloths. Gave my sister 5 skeins of eyelash yarn to finish her sloth.

Only three inches of rain, thank goodness. Still a little windy today but the sun is peeking out occasionally. No damage and no power outages. All good.

I'll wait until probably middle of the afternoon to post the scores. Maybe there will be more on the list then. Getting ready for DS and family to bring lunch over and visit. This is DH's birthday so

Posted Images

I finished my Tunisian Crochet Entralac scarf—what a fun technique!  I swear, I want to try an afghan with it. Anyway, no skeins used up this week, so:

WTD = 0

E86E8F7D-A7E1-4DA4-8451-84D94AA94B6B.jpeg

68F28C43-18E5-4034-924F-DEEFAEBE70CE.jpeg

• Like 1

This is the last week of the month so please post WTD and YTD scores on Saturday. It's hard to believe the year is so close to being over.

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm so thankful for my family and friends, our good health and all the good fortune in our lives.

• Like 1

I didn't get to post last week, so I'll add it to this week. I fell on the way home from work the Mon. the 15th. I was face down on the sidewalk and had trouble rolling over. a woman came and called 911. EMTs  got me up, except for a swollen nose, split lip and assorted scrapes/bruises, I was OK. I got a ride the rest of the way home in a police car. Tues. I felt really bad so I stayed home. I made 4 turkeys and wings for the other 2 when I ran out of brown :yarn . It was 2 balls and a 1/2 skein (+ 3) :yay . I went to my friends and she gave me a pounder (- 2). I finished the turkeys I needed, then I made 3 more, jut in case, 13 total (a flock :lol). I'm at my parents with my sister and brother in law for for Thanks Giving. We'll ZOOM with our other siblings/nieces/grand nieces after lunch. On the bus/subway ride I started Christmas stockings so I can be ready.

WTD: + 1   YTD:  + 104

Ellie 13

:ttalk  HAPPY THANKS GIVING ! ! :ttalk

7 hours ago, Ellie 13 said:

I didn't get to post last week, so I'll add it to this week. I fell on the way home from work the Mon. the 15th. I was face down on the sidewalk and had trouble rolling over. a woman came and called 911. EMTs  got me up, except for a swollen nose, split lip and assorted scrapes/bruises, I was OK. I got a ride the rest of the way home in a police car. Tues. I felt really bad so I stayed home. I made 4 turkeys and wings for the other 2 when I ran out of brown :yarn . It was 2 balls and a 1/2 skein (+ 3) :yay . I went to my friends and she gave me a pounder (- 2). I finished the turkeys I needed, then I made 3 more, jut in case, 13 total (a flock :lol). I'm at my parents with my sister and brother in law for for Thanks Giving. We'll ZOOM with our other siblings/nieces/grand nieces after lunch. On the bus/subway ride I started Christmas stockings so I can be ready.

WTD: + 1   YTD:  + 104

Ellie 13

:ttalk  HAPPY THANKS GIVING ! ! :ttalk

Oh, no! I'm glad it wasn't any worse and nothing broken. I've gotten to the age that any fall just makes everything hurt the next day. Have fun with your family. It's great that you can zoom with the extended family, too.

I may need an intervention. LOL  I already had two yarn orders coming, 2 skeins and 3 skeins for a scarf/wrap. Now I've ordered 6 more for two pocket shawls. I really need to stop looking at patterns.

https://www.yarnspirations.com/caron-crochet-color-block-pocket-shawl/CAC0126-030925M.html

https://www.yarnspirations.com/red-heart-cabled-edge-crochet-wrap/RHC0126-028748M.html

All that will put me at -49. I'm going to a "knitting" retreat next weekend, but I don't think I'll be using up that much yarn. LOL