2021 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

10 hours ago, owlvamp said:

Sorry haven't gotten here lately! I'll try to remember  next week. Just so much has happened  and I haven't  had a mind. 

Hope things slow down for you and you feel better. Look forward to seeing you here again when you can.

Posting for last week and this week. 

I finished the Cognac blanket and used a skein and a ball. Just have to finish all the weaving in of ends... also finished the Labrynth blanket and finished off 4 balls on that.

WTD +7

YTD +138

Now I've got yarn & patterns pulled for 2 stuffies and 4 blankets ... and I also went through my stash and pulled all the small quantities of various 4 weight yarn and I'll be making hexis from that & eventually joining them to the scrap blanket I've started. 

Sorry my pictures aren't the best...I'm still tender when bending and Hubs helped with the pictures ♡

20210606_222032.jpg

20210605_230145.jpg

20210602_220956.jpg

• Like 1

I thought I might get in some crochet time today, but after running to Lowe's, I'm too hot and tired to think straight. It's after 6 pm and still 90 with a heat index of 104.

WTD +4 

Didn’t use up a skein this weekend, but I was strong and resisted the urge to buy more yarn at our LYS’s Knitting in Public event today!  So:

WTD = 0

:manyheart

Jessie, I always enjoy seeing your project progress and the finish.

Pam, such will power!

I've got a couple of things to do outside but hope to space them out and not be outside long. It's another hot one. 91 with heat index of 107. Don't want to get so hot that I'm done for the day like yesterday.

I'll wait a little longer before posting the scores.

Scores for the week ending 6/12/21:

Gold Medal Winner: Inkked0317 +7

Silver Medal Winner: greyhoundgrandma +4

Bronze Medal Winner: pineknott +1

Holding Steady:

PBLKNP 0

No Shoot the Moon Winner!

Sorry I didn't get here last week, had computer problems. I try to get to Caffe Nero for the WiFi, but sometimes I'm just too busy. I had 1 point last week, so I'll add it now. I made some more baby hats and rolled down 3 skeins (+ 3) :cheer . I have to go to Michael's to get pin backs and more white :yarn . Maybe I'll get just a pounder instead of 2 7 oz. skeins :D . With 1/2 skein I have left, it should be enough to make another baby afghan.

WTD: + 4   YTD: +54

Ellie 13

I get my 2nd virus shot on Fri., so I'll be able visit my parents soon. Virtual :hug through ZOOM is just not the same. I didn't get to Michael's, so no added points. I used a skein on more baby hats (+ 2) :cheer . I'll start squares for a baby afghan with what I have and get more white later. My garden is growing very nicely (even the weeds :lol ). I hope to have fresh veggies soon. 

WTD: + 2    YTD: + 56

Ellie 13

Edited by Ellie 13

I actually  remembered  to get here. I didn't crochet but 2 wash clothes  this week. So 1 skein of yarn gone. +2.. I dont remember  my totals at all. 

I have been  sick for almost 2 weeks now. I have bronchitis... 

2 hours ago, owlvamp said:

I actually  remembered  to get here. I didn't crochet but 2 wash clothes  this week. So 1 skein of yarn gone. +2.. I dont remember  my totals at all. 

I have been  sick for almost 2 weeks now. I have bronchitis... 

Glad to see you back. Hope you are starting to feel better!

I went to Michael's yesterday and got a pounder of white and 2 skeins of brown that they were out of the last time I went (- 6) :angry . During the week I made lots of pocket prayer shawls, baby hats and some squares for a baby afghan I used the 1/2 skein white I rolled down weeks ago, a  small baby skein and 3 small balls (+ 6) :cheer .  So, with the 2 points I posted Sun., I still I still haven't add anything more this week. With all this :crochetingI thought I'd get more points :lol

WTD:  + 2   YTD:  + 56 

Ellie 13

Edited by Ellie 13

I can't believe we're at the end of the month and the year is half over. It's been a week of no motivation for crocheting or other stuff I need to do either. Just keeping my head above water. Hopefully I'll get myself together next week.

WTD 0     YTD +28

• Sad 1

Didn't get on here last week,  but I also didn't crochet much last week either lol

This week I used 4 skeins on a unicorn stuffy, 2 skeins and 2 balls on a Northern Diamond blanket...I don't have pictures but I'll get them before I ship the box out!

WTD +14

YTD +152

Scores for the week ending 6/26/21:

Gold Medal Winner: Inkked0317 +14

Silver Medal Winner: Ellie 13 +2

PBLKNP +2

owlvamp +2

greyhoundgrandma 0

No Shoot the Moon winner this week!

YTD scores for the end of June:

Gold Medal Winner: Inkked0317 +152

Silver Medal Winner: Ellie 13 +56