A Merry Christmas

DarrAni

Hi my name is DarrAni, 

I have been crocheting for 60 yrs off and on. I enjoy making many different things. I also do plastic canvas needlework, now and again when I have a spare moment, I pick up either a pencil, brush, pen, etc... I then create a picture....or two!!! I've posted a picture of my baby Duchess Meme. She is 17 months old.

IMG_20201121_080236.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome  to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

We are always so glad to meet new friends.😁

Wow that is a lot of afghan.

• Thanks 1

I have just wasted  my time searching and downloading 3 PDF files to make my 8 yr old granddaughter for Christmas. I won't be seeing them for a while. So I plan on making her a few outfits for her American girl doll. I find out that they won't open. I have plenty of time as I won't be able to see her for some time yet. It's not just me, others had the same problem. I have a PDF Reader, so that is not the problem.  I have another from someone else. It is confusing. Other people talk about making them or they already have made them.  Other then that My Duchess and I are just taking it easy today. Hope this finds you and your family well. I haven't had the Covid virus. I was only in hospital twice for mild heart attacks. March March 11th for the first one. Then the second one I was in from July 18th til August 1st. I had a defibulatuor inserted into my shoulder area just above my chest hooked up to my heart. I am feeling much better now, am on a diet as I need to lose weight. LoL 😆

Stay Well & Stay Safe

DarrAni

Have you looked in the Free Original Patterns here?

Here is one for an example Black and White & Red all over. 18" doll-- PDF added - Free Original Patterns - Crochetville

Darski has all kinds of patterns for 18" dolls and more.    I have made several of her 18" doll patterns and she is always here if you need help with any of them.

Also you will get a better response if you go to Seeking Patterns or General Crochet Help.

• 3 weeks later...