Baby Owl Christmas Tree Ornament Free Pattern

Ashley Parker

Trim the tree with this adorable baby owl ornament! This fluffy baby owl is just too cute to resist. No glass inside means it’s safe for little ones that may be attracted to the tree. It’s a quick and easy project that’ll surprise your friends and family when you tell them that it’s crochet.
https://www.theloopylamb.com/2020/12/04/crochet-owl-ornament-free-pattern/

Crochet Owl Ornament Free Pattern - faux-fur-christmas-ornaments-06.png

• Like 2

This is too cute for words! One of my grt-GD's is fascinated with owls and will love this. Hopefully, I can find some faux-fur yarn real quick so this can be mailed to her for their Christmas tree. Thank you so much for sharing the pattern.

Sooo CUTE! :)

I was wondering did you ever posted link here to your cute dog- ornament pattern??.

One more question. HOW LONG it takes to get that furry yarn delivered ?? (using your link to buy that)

Thank You,

Krys

6 hours ago, USpolishgirl said:

I was wondering did you ever posted link here to your cute dog- ornament pattern??.

One more question. HOW LONG it takes to get that furry yarn delivered ?? (using your link to buy that)

Thank You,

Krys

6 hours ago, USpolishgirl said:

Thank You,

Krys

Thank you!  I haven't posted my bear ornament here yet,I was hoping to maybe do that today.  I'm not sure on the delivery time We Crochet has right now as it really depends on where you're located and given the slow down of the mailing system in general due to the increase of online shopping with COVID.  I placed an order with them just over 2 weeks ago and I got it in a week and I'm in Canada.  I hope this helps 🙂

• Like 1