thatsamiam

Bernat blanket yarn HELP!!

Hi! I'm having trouble finding a certain color yarn. I bought it back in March-ish? I stopped working on it for a while and picked it back up. But I'm running out and I can't find it anywhere! I can't even remember the name of the color! It's bernat blanket yarn. I'm so frustrated. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it! I hope these pics show the colors. 

16057520126767129443567587864007.jpg

16057520671707874062396479995601.jpg

Hi, It would help if you would know the color. Is that Lilac with Purple color?. That is how that looks to me.  You need to look at Joann, Michael's maybe some other places...Do not forget to look on Yarnspiration . NOT all colors there will show up in one place. They are different "groups" of colors under different names. Each "group" of that Bernat Blanket yarn will be shown separate. For instance their will be: "Bernat Blanket Baby Yarn" or "  Bernat Blanket Bright Colors Yarn" & few others can not remember all those names. I am telling you that so you will find and look thru all of them.... 

Maybe other members here will be able to help you more.

Good Luck!

Krys

Thank you! I'll check out their site. It's like a darker and a lighter shade of purple twisted together. I'm on a mission to find it...otherwise I'm not sure what I'll do. I was attempting a queen sized blanket, and I might be able to have just about half done with the yarn I have left. So I either unravel it and get another color to make it striped or something (even though I got this specific yarn to avoid needing to change colors) or I just finish with what I have and get another color? Ugh I just didnt expect to not be able to find the color! Thanks for your advice. 

If it is Bernat brand, it almost looks like their Blanket Yarn- Double Take in Grape Crush. Take into consideration that not all colors in photos online are going to look exactly the same. Hope this helps.

Reni I think you found that!. Looks the same :)

You always can find everything & anything...! :).  I have no idea how you do it?.  BUT it works always ! LOL

Krys

21 hours ago, USpolishgirl said:

Reni I think you found that!. Looks the same :)

You always can find everything & anything...! :).  I have no idea how you do it?.  BUT it works always ! LOL

Krys

I just love looking around online. Keeps me busy and out of most trouble LOL!

Well, that and I've used the Internet for too many years to count. I got my first computer in 1985.

• Like 1