Please help me find this pattern

Karen nene

Question

4 answers to this question

As I am looking close at that Lovey/blanket and that Link above from Ruby Red that is not hard to make that.  That Lovey is crochet in two parts. First is that Rainbow in a middle. That would be the hardest part to figure it out. BUT, Here is a FREE pattern for that Rainbow (link above from Ruby Red).  After that rainbow part (middle part) is done all what needs to be done it is to "work that Rainbow part IN ".

That part with white color yarn, t needs to start from a chain long enough as that Rainbow piece PLUS few extra chains for upper & lover part of that Lovey (top & bottom of that Rainbow-piece).  That second part of that blanket (white color) would need to start working on the side of that Rainbow, few rows of dc stitch. That all depends on size of that blanket someone want to make...And YES, that Rainbow part can be made in different sizes.. :)      

I know I got that right, maybe in my writing it is not that clear LOL

Krys

On 11/19/2020 at 6:06 PM, USpolishgirl said:

As I am looking close at that Lovey/blanket and that Link above from Ruby Red that is not hard to make that.  That Lovey is crochet in two parts. First is that Rainbow in a middle. That would be the hardest part to figure it out. BUT, Here is a FREE pattern for that Rainbow (link above from Ruby Red).  After that rainbow part (middle part) is done all what needs to be done it is to "work that Rainbow part IN ".

That part with white color yarn, t needs to start from a chain long enough as that Rainbow piece PLUS few extra chains for upper & lover part of that Lovey (top & bottom of that Rainbow-piece).  That second part of that blanket (white color) would need to start working on the side of that Rainbow, few rows of dc stitch. That all depends on size of that blanket someone want to make...And YES, that Rainbow part can be made in different sizes.. :)      

I know I got that right, maybe in my writing it is not that clear LOL

Krys

Hi, I love this pattern as well and trying how to make it.  When you say "work the rainbow part in" how would that be done?  With crocheting it somehow with a crochet hook or with a needle and yarn?  Is there some sort of instructions on how to do something like this how to do something like this?