I have a hot glue gun but I find it aggravating to use. Does anybody have one they really like that applies cleanly without a goo trail and dispenses nicely?

I've had the same glue gun for about 30 years now, so, I was thinking about getting one of the dual temp guns but haven't looked into what brand. I saw one in a DIY video to make a Christmas wreath and the gal recommended a 3 temperature gun was a must. I didn't think at the time to see what brand it was and cannot find the video now. Duh on me.

I’ll have to look/search myself as mine is several years old now and had good write ups but I expected it to perform better. I’ll pay attention on settings then

Last year I bought new Hot Glue Gun and I am very pleased with that. I just went to Amazon to look for that gun I bought, I ca not find that. BUT, I found another one looks almost exactly like mine.  Since I am now making wreaths I was having BIG problem with my old glue gun. I need to get the tip of that glue gun dip and I needed to see the exact place that glue would be coming out.  I found on Amazon it is called glue gun with long "Muzzle"? or long "Nose"?. That is working great for me. That glue gun dos NOT make mess. Maybe that would work for you?

Link to that Glue Gun:  https://www.amazon.com/Lifegoo-Professional-60w-100w-Festival-Decoration/dp/B07QCTD68F/ref=sr_1_53?crid=2PVIL5PLM531P&dchild=1&keywords=hot+glue+gun&qid=1605395171&sprefix=hot+glue+gun%2Caps%2C234&sr=8-5

Krys

Edited by USpolishgirl

Sorry.  I stopped using glue guns, as I always seemed to burn myself or make a mess of the glue.  I tried using the cooler setting, but it did not seem to work right.

Good luck on you search.

I have 2 in cart. The one Krys mentioned/ linked and another as top 8 for 2020 starts with C blank on the name.  Choosing....both have 60, 100 temp.  I like that long nozzle. 
Thanks for the input all.