Introduction

Ita Ang

Hi Everyone!

A little about me...I have been working on different projects since I was 8 years old. I started sewing clothes and some crochet then. I also have tried stamping, knitting, photo albums, origami, and Interior Design & Kitchen Design As I got older I found counted cross stitch. Cross Stitch would be my go-to leisure activity.

I also enjoy talking with my four grandchildren who are scattered around the States. I have started to crochet again this year for Christmas gifts. I am not sure how long my hands will hold up but I am having fun.

Glad to be part of this forum.

Angela

On 11/8/2020 at 2:23 PM, Ita Ang said:

Hi Everyone!

A little about me...I have been working on different projects since I was 8 years old. I started sewing clothes and some crochet then. I also have tried stamping, knitting, photo albums, origami, and Interior Design & Kitchen Design As I got older I found counted cross stitch. Cross Stitch would be my go-to leisure activity.

I also enjoy talking with my four grandchildren who are scattered around the States. I have started to crochet again this year for Christmas gifts. I am not sure how long my hands will hold up but I am having fun.

Glad to be part of this forum.

Angela

Lovely to meet you, I’m Nicola from the UK