Help with Vintage Pattern

Susan Jefferson

I found a vintage pattern  0-3 months, and includes a gown, bonnet, booties, and blanket. I am working on the yoke for the gown.  Round 10 I have attached the pattern. When I get to the third line "skip 3 chain 2 spaces plus 6 dc (armhole) The rest of the pattern for the yoke doesn't have another armhole.  When I skip over three shells how so I start a new stich and why isn't there another armhole.  Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

image.png

CrochetBabyGownLayetteShellStitch.pdf

Do you see those "t" like symbols?  The first one shows up second line towards the end in front of " work shell in next.  The next one shows up 4th line down mid line.  They show up again 5th line down and tell you to go back and repeat the instructions between those earlier two "t"s.  The instructions between the two "t"s include the instructions for one armhole.  By repeating these instructions you will be making the other armhole.

I wasn't sure about the symbols.  My printed copy of the pattern is smudged and only part of one symbol appears. I should have looked at the original PDF.  Thank you for answering. You have saved me from wasting time!.  

p.s.  My granddaughter arrived today around 3:30 pm Central Mtn Time.