October 2020 Halloween Table

Tampa Doll

This has been one strange year.  People sick, told to stay home, wearing mask. Oh and lets not forget the craziest Presidential election.

Some places are not having Halloween, so are but restricted.  Here we are not sure.

Here is the 2020 Halloween table.

sp Oct 2016 Table.JPG

Oct 2016 Table004 (2).JPG

• Like 2

Yeah I know what you mean.  This neighborhood use to light up for Halloween like it does for Christmas.  My one neighbor has ghost and bats out with the purple and orange lights.  The guy down the corner has skeletons climbing up the how and all over the roof.  It is really funny to see.  

We are not allowed to have signs on the lawn here, so he has a skeleton on the roof sitting over the door holding a Trump/Pence sign.  It is really funny to see.  It is not on their lawn, so the Management company can not complain.  I love it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tampa Doll said:

This has been one strange year.  People sick, told to stay home, wearing mask. Oh and lets not forget the craziest Presidential election.

Some places are not having Halloween, so are but restricted.  Here we are not sure.

Here is the 2020 Halloween table.

sp Oct 2016 Table.JPG

Oct 2016 Table004 (2).JPG

Oh, WOW! The tabletop doily ---you made that too?

I see the creepy clown in the corner too...we saw a house with a full size clown on their porch! VERY CREEPY! But I love how so many people have gone all out on decorating. It's something fun to see amid the crazy year we're having.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tampa Doll said:

Yeah I know what you mean.  This neighborhood use to light up for Halloween like it does for Christmas.  My one neighbor has ghost and bats out with the purple and orange lights.  The guy down the corner has skeletons climbing up the how and all over the roof.  It is really funny to see.  

We are not allowed to have signs on the lawn here, so he has a skeleton on the roof sitting over the door holding a Trump/Pence sign.  It is really funny to see.  It is not on their lawn, so the Management company can not complain.  I love it.

I think this year we really have to stop and be grateful for the little things that make us smile and think of little things that we can do to bring smiles to others.  I saw a saying that really hits home right now.  Kindness is the one thing we can all afford to give to others.

Yes, that was fun.  The pattern book has a pattern for different holidays.

Yeah Brenda, I know.  Everytime I see the house up the street with the skeletons climbing up the side of the house and the roof it makes me smile.

My poor clowns.  They are getting such a bad rap.  I use to love clowns.

Your decoration are great and I am really glad your dolls don't wear masks... 

World's life contains of million little lives, like ours, so if we enjoy little things, like pretty decorations, we just make the world a better place, right? 🎃

• Like 1