Leisure arts baby afghans

acraftylady

Question

Pretty sure it's leisure arts.  Blankets are all done in a solid color I think pastel with a design in the middle using maybe a popcorn stitch so not a graphghan changing colors or  Tunisian or cross stitch on top.   Done like the caron alphabet afghan I think.   Can't remember the designs but maybe one is a rabbit or maybe a baby rattle.  Maybe 4 or 5 blankets in the book.  Don't  think it's a very old book, maybe a few years.  I was sure I bought it along with the leisure arts circular  baby afghans a few years ago so maybe they came out around the same time?  Found the circular baby afghans but can't find where I put the other one and can't remember the name of it or maybe I never bought it.  Driving me nuts and I have looked all over the leisure arts site. Mary

15 answers to this question

I don't know about that one, but I found one at Ravelry from Annie's Attic that is vaguely close to your description https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/popcorn-patchwork-blankie-for-girls - maybe try looking at Annie's Attic site directly to see if there are others like this one ?

edit, or Mary Maxim - I found a similar one to the above with angels.

Edited by Granny Square

Sorry not those.  I am positive it's a leisure arts book and they are done in one color in one piece and maybe 4 or 5 in the book.  Then again maybe I dreamed it up, ha ha.  I know I bought an actual booklet if I bought it.   I know where I bought the circular baby afghans online but they are not carrying either book now.  I thought I bought them together from that place.  

You might want to try some used pattern sites.  They often have out of print titles and you may find the one you are looking for that way.  Did you buy it online?  If so you might be able to check the account orders to see what you bought.

2 minutes ago, Bailey4 said:

You might want to try some used pattern sites.  They often have out of print titles and you may find the one you are looking for that way.  Did you buy it online?  If so you might be able to check the account orders to see what you bought.

Thanks for the suggestions.  I don't think it's out of print.  At the moment can't log in to where I bought it so need to contact them.  I may even be remembering wrong I bought it from them but I know I bought both new.  Could have even been in store at Joannes.  Tried searching joannes but they have only 1 baby afghan crochet book at the moment.  Was sure I bought both books and found the one.  Probably a good excuse to get organized. 

Here is one called the Little Encylopedia of Baby Blankets by Leisure Arts.  Maybe what you want is in here.

https://leisurearts.com/crochet/the-little-encyclopedia-of-baby-blankets.html

If you can remember the cover of the book, check here.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Leisure+Arts+Crochet+Books+Patterns&form=IARSLK&first=1&scenario=ImageBasicHover

Well, I am not sure what you are looking for, but there are a lot of Popcorn/bobble blankets out there.  Shady Lane has a ton of them and just googleing them will bring up a lot in Ravelry.

4 minutes ago, Tampa Doll said:

Well, I am not sure what you are looking for, but there are a lot of Popcorn/bobble blankets out there.  Shady Lane has a ton of them and just googleing them will bring up a lot in Ravelry.

Yeah I wanted this particular leisure arts book with picture popcorns