Graph Ghan for BIL

Tampa Doll

I got this graph 2 weeks ago and found it would be perfect for my BIL.  So I check out my stash and as usual I had to order some yarn.  It is 230 stitches by 160 rows.

I got started on the 7th of Sept. and finished it this morning.  I am happy with the way it turned out and I am sure my BIL will also like it.  I hope to get in into the mail in a couple of days.

So for those of you who will enjoy and for those of you who won't like the sentiment, think of all the work done on it.  Not political just a gift.

Chip Afghan 3.jpg

Chip afghan 4.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tampa Doll said:

I got this graph 2 weeks ago and found it would be perfect for my BIL.  So I check out my stash and as usual I had to order some yarn.  It is 230 stitches by 160 rows.

I got started on the 7th of Sept. and finished it this morning.  I am happy with the way it turned out and I am sure my BIL will also like it.  I hope to get in into the mail in a couple of days.

So for those of you who will enjoy and for those of you who won't like the sentiment, think of all the work done on it.  Not political just a gift.

Chip Afghan 3.jpg

Chip afghan 4.jpg

That is HUGE! From one grapgghan maker to another....WOW!👏

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

Actually except for a few most of the family is voting for the other guy.  No to answer your question, no one else has asked me to make another.  I don't think I would, as it was a difficult graph to follow only blocks wer anything in the red and white.  Other wise broken up into 10 block squares.  I also chaged the direction of the afghan.  The graph show 160 stitches and 230 rows, in other words it was turned.  I preferred this like a flag.

I do not think you  would or should even when asked LOL. That is a LOT of work!

It worked I got those "Korean Posts" out of site or side? Whatever.. LOL  At least we do not need to look at that for now :). Your computer was OK LOL.

Krys

Edited by USpolishgirl