Woman's Day Magazine Crochet Baby Booties

wirenbeads

Question

I finally found a color version of the pattern, someone took it out of a magazine and had it for sale on Ebay.  I still would like the year and month for the magazine.  It would be before 1979 it is a WD Designs the booties were designed by Henrietta Allred.  Six styles Mary Janes, French Knots, Bunny Ears, Blue Daisies, Pussycat Bows and Mini Sandals.  In the pattern it says they can be made by the score to help stock a stall in a bazaar.

Edited by wirenbeads

8 answers to this question

I'm not finding anything except on another forum someone stated it was from a Women's Day magazine in 1972. Sorry, that's all I could find.

13 hours ago, wirenbeads said:

I found the pattern.  It is in February 1972 issue of Woman's Day magazine.

That's what I said on 09/12 post. Glad you know where it is.

On 9/11/2020 at 10:46 AM, wirenbeads said:

I finally found a color version of the pattern, someone took it out of a magazine and had it for sale on Ebay.  I still would like the year and month for the magazine.  It would be before 1979 it is a WD Designs the booties were designed by Henrietta Allred.  Six styles Mary Janes, French Knots, Bunny Ears, Blue Daisies, Pussycat Bows and Mini Sandals.  In the pattern it says they can be made by the score to help stock a stall in a bazaar.

Glad you have it. I would send for free.

The Woman's Day issue was 1972.  I don't have the month as I didn't keep the whole magazine.  If I  find it I will send to you.