NCcountrygal

On 8/27/2020 at 4:25 PM, NCcountrygal said:

I saw a pumpkin crochet tote that I can give him  and put puppet inside, along with other goodies 

You come up with some of the best ideas!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NCcountrygal said:

Repeatcrafterme.com gave me that idea. Cute patterns

Oh. I'm a follower of hers. She does indeed have some sweet patterns. In fact, just the other day she posted a pic on her FB site for a cute owl I'm going to make for one of my G-GD. She loves owls so much. I couldn't find a pattern yet for the RHSS-Polo Stripe yarn yet but, can probably wing it or use another pattern from a bit back she has on her site. Anyway, it should be fast and easy.

19 hours ago, ReniC said:

Oh. I'm a follower of hers. She does indeed have some sweet patterns. In fact, just the other day she posted a pic on her FB site for a cute owl I'm going to make for one of my G-GD. She loves owls so much. I couldn't find a pattern yet for the RHSS-Polo Stripe yarn yet but, can probably wing it or use another pattern from a bit back she has on her site. Anyway, it should be fast and easy.

I have an owl basket on my list of to do list. 🙂

Thats colorful and youthful.  Finished up the tote not her exact pattern winged parts and went single strand. I think 4 yo will like it.

592CB1D6-6732-4557-934F-840C4DCF7BAD.jpeg

On 8/31/2020 at 8:10 AM, NCcountrygal said:

I have an owl basket on my list of to do list. 🙂

Thats colorful and youthful.  Finished up the tote not her exact pattern winged parts and went single strand. I think 4 yo will like it.

Ahhhhhhh- that's so cute!!

• 4 months later...