Jump to content

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, ReniC said:

On a whim, I started a Mosaic Granny Blanket late last night. I got through Rnd 6 with RHSS Hombre Blues. I tried this pattern once before but couldn't get past a few rounds. This time was much easier with the video to reference. Confusion conquered! LOL

Mosaic.jpg

Looking good. Lots of texture. Feels good to be able to move forward after being stumped 🤔 Love having the internet and videos so easily available.  One plus for technology 

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Diana I love the scarecrow and the background story behind it. The following  could really help ease shipping costs to charities.  I hope more get signed up.   http://givebackbox.com/worksDe

I love all the birds, hats and that pencil scarf. Especially that orange hat. It's perfect if one wants to be spotted right away. 😄 On a whim, I started a Mosaic Granny Blanket late last night. I

Last night had to rip back to round 2 of griddle stitch because I missed a st anyway I found out when I closed the arms and things were off. RIP Loving this stitch and sweater look enough that I

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, NCcountrygal said:

Looking good. Lots of texture. Feels good to be able to move forward after being stumped 🤔 Love having the internet and videos so easily available.  One plus for technology 

I agree about moving forward- and so much nicer on the emotions.

This was not the pattern that I was thinking of that I previously found confusing. It was the "As Time Goes By" pattern. I figured it out last night with the video. So, I'm making a swatch of it to decide which blanket to make. To be continued. :crocheting

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ReniC said:

I agree about moving forward- and so much nicer on the emotions.

This was not the pattern that I was thinking of that I previously found confusing. It was the "As Time Goes By" pattern. I figured it out last night with the video. So, I'm making a swatch of it to decide which blanket to make. To be continued. :crocheting

Goodness time does fly by and that pattern moves into a blur.  Like time zooming along. Amazing

Link to post
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, NCcountrygal said:

Goodness time does fly by and that pattern moves into a blur.  Like time zooming along. Amazing

Yea..........Like 2020! At least I wish it would blur. LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...