Current Crochet Projects or WIPs

19 hours ago, ReniC said:

On a whim, I started a Mosaic Granny Blanket late last night. I got through Rnd 6 with RHSS Hombre Blues. I tried this pattern once before but couldn't get past a few rounds. This time was much easier with the video to reference. Confusion conquered! LOL

Mosaic.jpg

Looking good. Lots of texture. Feels good to be able to move forward after being stumped 🤔 Love having the internet and videos so easily available.  One plus for technology 

31 minutes ago, NCcountrygal said:

Looking good. Lots of texture. Feels good to be able to move forward after being stumped 🤔 Love having the internet and videos so easily available.  One plus for technology 

I agree about moving forward- and so much nicer on the emotions.

This was not the pattern that I was thinking of that I previously found confusing. It was the "As Time Goes By" pattern. I figured it out last night with the video. So, I'm making a swatch of it to decide which blanket to make. To be continued. :crocheting

3 minutes ago, ReniC said:

I agree about moving forward- and so much nicer on the emotions.

This was not the pattern that I was thinking of that I previously found confusing. It was the "As Time Goes By" pattern. I figured it out last night with the video. So, I'm making a swatch of it to decide which blanket to make. To be continued. :crocheting

Goodness time does fly by and that pattern moves into a blur.  Like time zooming along. Amazing

1 hour ago, NCcountrygal said:

Goodness time does fly by and that pattern moves into a blur.  Like time zooming along. Amazing

Yea..........Like 2020! At least I wish it would blur. LOL