4 hours ago, ReniC said:

Really- That far back to frog? I think it's pretty. Which book of Patricia K's is that in? I have 3 of them but I don't think I have this particular one.

I goofed on row 5.  The pattern is clear but my brain refused to follow.   99 Little Doilies. Pg 9 

I like the spider stitch in this one. Under 6 inch wide 10inch long. 

13 hours ago, NCcountrygal said:

I goofed on row 5.  The pattern is clear but my brain refused to follow.   99 Little Doilies. Pg 9 

I like the spider stitch in this one. Under 6 inch wide 10inch long. 

Awe, I'm sorry you have to re-do. Sometimes that's so frustrating, other times, lesson learned. Thank you for the pattern location. I have that book somewhere in my maze of books. Hope you enjoy the day.

8 hours ago, ReniC said:

Awe, I'm sorry you have to re-do. Sometimes that's so frustrating, other times, lesson learned. Thank you for the pattern location. I have that book somewhere in my maze of books. Hope you enjoy the day.

I knew I was struggling to maintain focus but didn’t want to stop. (Sometimes helps during pain episodes). Was glad to go back and get it right. It’s on a small table with figurines now. 🙂PS I finished the candlelight too. SIL was tickled along with the other items.  We received some more pepper relish. Grin

Edited by NCcountrygal

Scarecrow has a body,arms and legs.  Working on overalls.  I think I did the hat different last time, not fond of the look in the pattern so skipped that for now. Eta has a head too. 

Edited by NCcountrygal
More info

18 hours ago, NCcountrygal said:

Scarecrow has a body,arms and legs.  Working on overalls.  I think I did the hat different last time, not fond of the look in the pattern so skipped that for now. Eta has a head too. 

Looking forward to seeing this one too. :rolleyes

4 hours ago, ReniC said:

Looking forward to seeing this one too. :rolleyes

😊

I was browsing earlier at Planet June and eyed a pretty door wreath but the table decoration one really got my interest.  Has a candle crocheted center with poinsettia flowers and pretty leaves... seems I saw something similar to that I want to take another looksie if I can remember where. 

This is an old one from Annie's Magazine's that's free

Candle

This one has roses

Candle

Nothing compares to Planet June.  Her patterns are amazing. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, NCcountrygal said:

😊

I was browsing earlier at Planet June and eyed a pretty door wreath but the table decoration one really got my interest.  Has a candle crocheted center with poinsettia flowers and pretty leaves... seems I saw something similar to that I want to take another looksie if I can remember where. 

I haven't seen the pattern on Planet June but I do sorta like this one on Ravelry. It would be nice with a battery votive candle on top instead of the crochet flame.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ReniC said:

I haven't seen the pattern on Planet June but I do sorta like this one on Ravelry. It would be nice with a battery votive candle on top instead of the crochet flame.

I like that a lot. Thanks for the link.  

2 hours ago, NCcountrygal said:

I like that a lot. Thanks for the link.  

You're very welcome.

I do need to get to Planet June.  She always has such great patterns.

Love the candles.  

I finished the Clause's, so now I have to look for something else to do.  I hope to get pictures today.

3 hours ago, Tampa Doll said:

I do need to get to Planet June.  She always has such great patterns.

Love the candles.  

I finished the Clause's, so now I have to look for something else to do.  I hope to get pictures today.

Looking forward to seeing Mr and Mrs Claus. She does have such a nice selection. 
At the moment I just want something simple so I’ve made another dishcloth and working on hand towel for a sil