Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, ReniC said:

Really- That far back to frog? I think it's pretty. Which book of Patricia K's is that in? I have 3 of them but I don't think I have this particular one.

I goofed on row 5.  The pattern is clear but my brain refused to follow.   99 Little Doilies. Pg 9 

I like the spider stitch in this one. Under 6 inch wide 10inch long. 

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Diana I love the scarecrow and the background story behind it. The following  could really help ease shipping costs to charities.  I hope more get signed up.   http://givebackbox.com/worksDe

I love all the birds, hats and that pencil scarf. Especially that orange hat. It's perfect if one wants to be spotted right away. 😄 On a whim, I started a Mosaic Granny Blanket late last night. I

Last night had to rip back to round 2 of griddle stitch because I missed a st anyway I found out when I closed the arms and things were off. RIP Loving this stitch and sweater look enough that I

Posted Images

13 hours ago, NCcountrygal said:

I goofed on row 5.  The pattern is clear but my brain refused to follow.   99 Little Doilies. Pg 9 

I like the spider stitch in this one. Under 6 inch wide 10inch long. 

Awe, I'm sorry you have to re-do. Sometimes that's so frustrating, other times, lesson learned. Thank you for the pattern location. I have that book somewhere in my maze of books. Hope you enjoy the day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ReniC said:

Awe, I'm sorry you have to re-do. Sometimes that's so frustrating, other times, lesson learned. Thank you for the pattern location. I have that book somewhere in my maze of books. Hope you enjoy the day.

I knew I was struggling to maintain focus but didn’t want to stop. (Sometimes helps during pain episodes). Was glad to go back and get it right. It’s on a small table with figurines now. 🙂PS I finished the candlelight too. SIL was tickled along with the other items.  We received some more pepper relish. Grin

Edited by NCcountrygal
Link to post
Share on other sites


18 hours ago, NCcountrygal said:

Scarecrow has a body,arms and legs.  Working on overalls.  I think I did the hat different last time, not fond of the look in the pattern so skipped that for now. Eta has a head too. 

Looking forward to seeing this one too. :rolleyes

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ReniC said:

Looking forward to seeing this one too. :rolleyes

😊

I was browsing earlier at Planet June and eyed a pretty door wreath but the table decoration one really got my interest.  Has a candle crocheted center with poinsettia flowers and pretty leaves... seems I saw something similar to that I want to take another looksie if I can remember where. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, NCcountrygal said:

😊

I was browsing earlier at Planet June and eyed a pretty door wreath but the table decoration one really got my interest.  Has a candle crocheted center with poinsettia flowers and pretty leaves... seems I saw something similar to that I want to take another looksie if I can remember where. 

I haven't seen the pattern on Planet June but I do sorta like this one on Ravelry. It would be nice with a battery votive candle on top instead of the crochet flame.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I do need to get to Planet June.  She always has such great patterns.

Love the candles.  

I finished the Clause's, so now I have to look for something else to do.  I hope to get pictures today.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tampa Doll said:

I do need to get to Planet June.  She always has such great patterns.

Love the candles.  

I finished the Clause's, so now I have to look for something else to do.  I hope to get pictures today.

Looking forward to seeing Mr and Mrs Claus. She does have such a nice selection. 
At the moment I just want something simple so I’ve made another dishcloth and working on hand towel for a sil

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Bailey4 said:

I've been buying this woman's little people sets and just noticed she has another option for your candle.

Candle

Still like the Planet June one best.

I ran across that one from dogpile search then phone went goofy and poof.  Thanks for sharing link(haven’t figured that out on the phone ie copy/paste)

 I really like that one too.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NCcountrygal said:

I like this poinsettia flower now to find my red perle 5 to get flower smaller.  Will check on buying craft wreath to use instead of crocheting like Planet June pattern.

 

Wow- You are fast! It turned out beautiful.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Reni,I took a look at the Daisy Farm website you mentioned on another topic and got inspired to make little grandson a striped one though not using the pattern just most of the color sequence for his next birthday. Only have enough charcoal heather for maybe another row.  Had to order more. Want to make it with hoody will see 

 

7952FC2B-6F0C-4253-8ABD-C27A98E88FBF.jpeg

Edited by NCcountrygal
A equal another
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, NCcountrygal said:

Reni,I took a look at the Daisy Farm website you mentioned on another topic and got inspired to make little grandson a striped one though not using the pattern just most of the color sequence for his next birthday. Only have enough charcoal heather for maybe another row.  Had to order more. Want to make it with hoody will see. 

Diana: That is really going to be cute.

I like the Daisy Farm site and have made several of their patterns. Too bad I keep forgetting to take photos of everything. CRS! Wish I had little ones closer to crochet for- Sigh.......

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ReniC said:

Diana: That is really going to be cute.

I like the Daisy Farm site and have made several of their patterns. Too bad I keep forgetting to take photos of everything. CRS! Wish I had little ones closer to crochet for- Sigh.......

Thanks 😊.  :hug Wished you did too

Link to post
Share on other sites

I went looking for a certain potholder pattern and of course it’s hiding instead I found several poinsettia type patterns (including a wreath in Crochet World). Lol 😝. While I wait on the yarn to come I’m making some checkered or gingham hotpads. Came across a cute one in a Talking Crochet newsletter I saved. Includes a poinsettia flower and holly leaf Applique.  Don’t know if it’s still available. Checkered Hot Mats by Vicki Blizzard 

have a great weekend everyone 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...