FYI I recently saw a Samaritans video regarding the Coronavirus crisis in the Navaho community.

If you like crocheting washcloths, hand towels etc please consider sending to the Little Singer Community.  Address can be found at friends of Pine Ridge website along with other items of need (crochet, knit, sewn or supplies) or ask me for the addy.

Hi Diana- Please message me the addy for this project. It's a bit close to home since my niece (by marriage) is Navajo and still has many relatives on the rez. I'd really like to help. In the meantime, I'll text her to find out if she has any other projects to help them. They're biggest problem is getting food and water to them since they live so remotely. All Arizona tribes are in trouble with the covid-19, more than most know. For some time it wasn't even on the news.

Thank you and stay safe and healthy.

I had some cloths already and making more.  I found my Textured Heart pattern by Priscilla Hewitt and making a few of them to add to package.

1B04AC76-62C4-42DE-8A22-1E3FD300F510.jpeg

• Like 2

Oh wow! These are great. They will be so appreciated.

• Thanks 1

Large box should arrive by Wednesday with asst of cotton cloths and addl items. (Paper towels, diapers, soft soap, wipes, etc) and clothing for 👶 and toddlers. 🙂

starting on envelope package of cloths to fill as I make them.  2 🐟 done.

7EFEB51C-84D3-4AE1-A680-4E9636BE9827.jpeg