Hello!

CEEllis

New to this group & fairly new to crochet.

after acquiring a brain injury 13 years ago I have had to relearn skills I took for granted before this. 
I rediscover something “new” on a regular basis even after 13 years...eg how to crochet   It’s a bit like Christmas and I’m having fun with it. 
Claire. 

Hi Welcome  to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

We are always so glad to meet new friends.😁

Good Evening from Iowa. I have begun to crochet and LOVE IT! What a great way to relieve anxiety during a very anxious time. I was furloughed on 4/10/2020 and quickly ran out of “things to do around the house” so decided to try my hand, and dive deep into the world of yarn art! I started by buying some introductory “basic” supplies and completed my first crochet Afghan in time to gift it for Father’s Day to my very supportive partner in life. I found my way to this website by looking for answers to a crochet “problem” I am having. I look forward to getting g to know and learning from all you happy stitchers. 

• Like 1

On 7/1/2020 at 3:51 PM, MrsCDLarkin said:

Good Evening from Iowa. I have begun to crochet and LOVE IT! What a great way to relieve anxiety during a very anxious time. I was furloughed on 4/10/2020 and quickly ran out of “things to do around the house” so decided to try my hand, and dive deep into the world of yarn art! I started by buying some introductory “basic” supplies and completed my first crochet Afghan in time to gift it for Father’s Day to my very supportive partner in life. I found my way to this website by looking for answers to a crochet “problem” I am having. I look forward to getting g to know and learning from all you happy stitchers. 

Hello CD! Glad you found us and crocheting. I love crocheting and was home for a while too during the shutdown and found crocheting really does fill the hours and is a wonderful thing to do while at home.  :welcome