Hello!

CrafyJp

Hello it's nice to meet everyone! My name is Jordyn I am 22 years old and I love to crochet! I would say, though, that I am still a beginner I learned when I was in elementary school during summer camp and then learned some more basics from my grandmother, however being an elementary schooler i quickly lost interest 😅Throughout the years i would pick it back up but again lost interest. It honestly wasn't until the pandemic  started was when I got back into crocheting and really started making stuff and since then haven't put my hook down! So far I have made shirts. amigurumi, and throw pillows and hopefully will finally start working on a blanket soon! I am loving and enjoying crocheting and I am going to try and pick up knitting next! I just love making new things and buying yarn and patterns I really wish I would have continued with crocheting when I was younger but hey better late than never! 😁 

Well that's all from me! Super excited to ask experienced crocheters for help and advice and just being able to talk about crocheting!  😄💖

Yay GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Hi Welcome  to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

We are always so glad to meet new friends.😁