Hansel and Gretel Amigurumi

Bailey4

Question

I'm looking for a pattern that has Hansel, Gretel, the Witch, and the Gingerbread House that isn't in

Once Upon a Time in Crochet

Crochet Stories From Grimm's Fairy Tales

Amigurumi Fairy Tales

I have all 3 books and the pattern I'm looking for isn't in any of them

Gretel looks like she's wearing a poncho, and green skirt, Hansel has brown pants, white shirt both have orange hair

The witch is dressed in black and her hair has split yarn

I could probably recreate the characters and maybe even build a house from other gingerbread and house patterns I have but if anyone knows if this pattern is still out there to purchase or something that is an alternative to what is in these books I'm interested in finding a set to go with the story.

I've tried Etsy and Ravelry but oddly Hansel and Gretel isn't that much of a thing except in vintage dolls and puppets.

Thanks

2 answers to this question

Yeah looks like them.  I'm wondering if anyone knows who designed them.  Sometimes people come off Etsy but sell patterns in other places or will go back to Etsy later but it helps to know who designed it.

I'm also open if someone knows of something similiar even if it was published in something old and out of date I've been know to hunt down old magazines.  I'm just looking for something that works for the book theme presents I'm going with and that style of set works.  I'm not crazy about the ones in the books I have at the moment.  I know I saw this set or one like it and thought it was on my to buy list but I can't find it.