Earrings

buggaboosmommy

Donna, those are lovely! Did you have patterns for those, or did you just get all creative and wing it? (Why do my "wing its" not turn out as wonderful as the ones all you talented people create, I wonder...?:P) At any rate, these were *very* nice, and you've made me long to drag out some of my gajillion beads, try to find some pretty little earring patterns I can mangle...:lol

Lene'

Donna, those are lovely! Did you have patterns for those, or did you just get all creative and wing it? (Why do my "wing its" not turn out as wonderful as the ones all you talented people create, I wonder...?:P) At any rate, these were *very* nice, and you've made me long to drag out some of my gajillion beads, try to find some pretty little earring patterns I can mangle...:lol

Lene'

Lene,

I didn't have a pattern for the earrings, but I remember how I did them...so I could write one up, if you would like? Earrings are pretty simple to make...you could take any motif and make it with thread. Tiny granny squares maybe? lol Have fun with them!

Donna

Archived