May 2020 Table

Tampa Doll

This is the table for May.  Mother's day and the celebration of Spring.

As you can see it is mostly Angels, which represent Mother's who are here and have passed to be our Guardian Angels.

We always gave Mom flowers and Dad would take us all out for Breakfast.

Remember Mom who made sure you had breakfast before you went to school.  She was there to hold you when you were sad and took care of you when you were sick.

I remember whenever we asked Mom what she would like, it was always the same answer.  She would say I want good kids and I want you all to be healthy and happy.

We lost her many years ago, but I still carry her in my heart, and I see her in my kids.

The tree celebrates Spring with it's flowers and butterflies.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

May Mother's Day 2013 Table 002.jpg

Tree May 2019 (1).JPG

• Like 2

Thank you this is one of my favorites.  My Mom loved tea and she had a favorite chair she sat in when she did her knitting an crocheting.  The little pin cushion was due to her sewing.

Tea cozy, pin cushion, and chair all there for your mom-----very nice remembrance.  Love that you said you could see her in your kids.  Is that a little afghan on the back of the chair?  Thank you for shaing the photos.  I always enjoy seeing them and hearing what they mean to you.

These are lovely memories of your mother that will always be with you. Thank you for sharing them. I too have so many memories of my mother, especially how gentle and kind she was and her zest for life. 

Edited by ReniC

• 2 weeks later...