Crochet fingers

Elizabeth262

Question

4 answers to this question

Hi, need a little help here myself as there are lots of ways to make fingers.  Can you link to the pattern if it is free on the net, or type out a couple of lines of the pattern so I can try to interpret?  What is the name of the pattern and source, sometimes looking at a finished item can provide clues; I might be able to find a photo in a pattern database.

One way that occurs to me is to slip stitch down the side of a finger back to the palm, but totally guessing as I don't have enough info.

5 hours ago, Granny Square said:

One way that occurs to me is to slip stitch down the side of a finger back to the palm, but totally guessing as I don't have enough info.

That would work!  Only thing I could think of would be if one finger is worked from the tip to the palm, then work the second finger palm to tip.  But that only works if there are no more than 2 fingers 😂

10 hours ago, magiccrochetfan said:

That would work!  Only thing I could think of would be if one finger is worked from the tip to the palm, then work the second finger palm to tip.  But that only works if there are no more than 2 fingers 😂

Thank you, I will try this first to see what happens

30 minutes ago, Elizabeth262 said:

Thank you, I will try this first to see what happens

Well actually I wasn't suggesting you do that!  

How many fingers will you need to make?  

Please tell us the name and location of the pattern.  And/or type exactly what the pattern says for the fingers, as GrannySquare requested.  

Edited by magiccrochetfan