Question

Hello! I just started crocheting and I made a joke to my boyfriend about making him toe socks and now the joke has gone so far that I feel like I have to make them. But I’m having a hard time finding a pattern or a video guide of how to do it. Hopefully you guys can help!

2 answers to this question

Oh my.  I assume you mean a sock with individual toes, like a fingered glove?

This will be a challenging project.  Have you ever worn a pair of these?  They are not comfortable, I had a pair when I was a kid decades ago; after all your hard work I doubt he'd wear them more than once.

Is he a beer drinker?  Am still searching but found these and thought they were a funny "joke" sock.... and no, couldn't find a pattern with separate toes, sorry.  Does he wear flip-flops in the summer?  I found some flip flop sock patterns that were just plain socks with an open end to expose the toes, so would work with any sock pattern (a no-toe sock!).

Edited by Granny Square

Oh, those socks look so funny.) I will definitely order them for my husband. Thank you for the link! How good that we live in a world where there is an abundance of various resources and products. We have a choice:) It will sound ridiculous, but we can even choose which socks to wear. Personally, I love my cat Garfield very much. I photograph it often, it's my hobby. One evening, I came across the idea that now clothes can be personalized. You can order any print on your clothes. This can be a photo of your boyfriend on a t-shirt, or a custom pet photo socks. I think these socks will be a good gift for your loved one, and for yourself in the first place.

Edited by SarahSmith987