Not really new...

shuttlebuggy

Hi fellow crocheters!!! I am not really new - but a very "old" member who due to life and all of it's many twists and turns have been a member in abstentia for quite some time. Things have calmed down a bit for me - and of course with "Coronatime" and spending time "self-coronatined" I now can make and have the time to get back into the things that I have loved and MISSED!!! I am an avid crocheter and have since the New Year done become self taught in Tunisian, as well as learned how to loom knit. I love it! I am spending my days in "Coronatime" finishing up wips, discovering new patterns and sorting my stash :) I hope you all are doing well and are spending at least some of your day getting some "fiber therapy" in - I think it has kept me SANE in all of this! And of course it is a familiar comforting craft for sure :manyheart Thanks in advance for your understanding on my absence! I totally am happy to be back in the fold! LOL! :hug:ghug

Hey Shuttlebuggy.  It is so good to see you. :hug I do hope you have been MISSED also.  

With this mess we are going thru, a lot of us have found more time to do what we love.

Glad to see things have calmed down quite a bit and you are able to come back.  

As you will see things have changed, but some of us old timers are still here.