Yarn Recommendations

Libits2

Question

Hi everyone!  Since I can’t get out to “pet” any yarn, I’ll need to order some.  Do you have any recommendations for SOFT yarn?  I don’t care for sports weight yarn and I absolutely do NOT want the scratchy stuff like Red Heart SuperSaver.  Stay well and safe!

4 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Granny Square said:

Have you used Caron Simply Soft?  I'm wearing a pullover sweater made of that right now as a matter of fact.  It is acrylic, I don't consider it scratchy but then RHSS doesn't bother me either, so...  :shrug  

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Caron Simply Soft!  The problem is, I've made something in every single color/verigetion they have so I'm looking for something new.

I would guess it also depends on what you like to make what type of yarn you would prefer.  I buy different types of yarn for different types of projects.  What works for my ami's and dolls doesn't always work for for other projects.

38 minutes ago, Bailey4 said:

I would guess it also depends on what you like to make what type of yarn you would prefer.  I buy different types of yarn for different types of projects.  What works for my ami's and dolls doesn't always work for for other projects.

I'm making hats and scarves for the Salvation Army, so small projects.