HAPPY EASTER to EVERYONE! :)

USpolishgirl

1 hour ago, Granny Square said:

Beautiful!  I've never seen candy carrots before ...I've heard of leaving out cookies for Santa Clause, are you supposed to leave carrots for the Easter Bunny??  :lol  :rabbit 

Thanks :).  Do you supposed to leave anything for Easter Bunny's?. I never knew that.  WOW!!, I just wonder  what ALL those Bunny's must be thinking about me by now..??. I their eyes I must be the biggest Easter Cheeps-cake! LOL

Krys

The wild bunnies seem happy enough with the wild clover in the yard.  They can't seem to get enough of the stuff much to the dogs' distress.  I would think the Easter Bunny eats his fill on his way to visit all the kids in the neighborhood.

I saw the chocolate carrots last year but I resisted the temptation.  The Easter candy that does me in every year are the Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Easter Eggs.  I can pass by all the other stuff but man those eggs....

8 hours ago, Granny Square said:

Beautiful!  I've never seen candy carrots before ...I've heard of leaving out cookies for Santa Clause, are you supposed to leave carrots for the Easter Bunny??  :lol  :rabbit 

We always left out a carrot for the Easter Bunny.  And he always ate it. LOL

Krys- The painted eggs are beautiful. Did you paint them? I so enjoy folk crafts and their traditions. I only kept one of my painted eggs. It's a wood egg and in the Russian Zhostovo style. All my other international painting style eggs were either sold or given as gifts. I kept this particular one because it is 24k gold paint and cost a small fortune. My oldest daughter keeps after me to paint more but, most of my time goes to crochet and reading now. Maybe anyway.

Beautiful.  Krys I have put the eggs on my table for Easter.

I can just imagine Bailey4 that the dogs want to go out and chase rabbits, but you have to tell them, later.

Happy Easter to one and all.

• 1 year later...