Sweet Dreams Baby Afghan HELP!

Artistjojo

Question

Hello. I am trying to finish the Sweet Dreams Baby Afghan and I am stuck on round 5 of the edging. I ended round 4 correctly. It says (sc,dc) in next ch 3 space. Got that. Dc in next cluster then 5 dc in next ch 3 space. Then dc in next cluster. So as I see it that means I’m skipping on ch 3 space. That can’t be right. Help. I’ve looked at the picture and that isn’t the way it is but I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. Can you help? Many thanks

6258A185-886A-4572-8D9E-E39051C69BF6.jpeg

5 answers to this question

Why do you say it can't be right?  

Your pic shows it made through round four, right?  Go ahead with the next round , trust the pattern do not second guess it and if you really think it looks wrong, post a pic of that round also.  

Its confusing that you've started multiple threads for the same pattern.  I suggest you delete your other post that asks About the same round but has no photo.  otherwise you may get replies in both places and it'll just be more confusing.  

• Like 1

I'm in agreement with magiccrochetfan. Try out Rnd 5 and see how it looks. Then, if you still experience a problem, post a photo on this thread.

On 3/20/2020 at 1:17 AM, magiccrochetfan said:

Why do you say it can't be right?  

Your pic shows it made through round four, right?  Go ahead with the next round , trust the pattern do not second guess it and if you really think it looks wrong, post a pic of that round also.  

Its confusing that you've started multiple threads for the same pattern.  I suggest you delete your other post that asks About the same round but has no photo.  otherwise you may get replies in both places and it'll just be more confusing.  

I will try it again. Also I can't figure out how to delete that other thread. I didn't intend to post it twice. Duh!

22 minutes ago, Artistjojo said:

I will try it again. Also I can't figure out how to delete that other thread. I didn't intend to post it twice. Duh!

when you look at your own post, you should see at the bottom a couple of boxes including edit and delete.  if delete doesn't work you can try edit, which may require you to leave something in the post, so you could just type 'deleted' there.  I don't know if you can delete the thread title or if so, how to do it.