Sweet Dreams Baby Afghan

Artistjojo

Question

I apparently have lost my mind. I working this beautiful pattern and I am to row 48. Then it says to repeat rows 9-12 once and then the instructions start with row 49. When I try to do 49 it doesn’t work. If I look at the beginning of the pattern I see what it is suppose to look like but the instructions don’t work into the previous row. Now I haven’t seen anywhere that there is a mistake in the pattern so...that means it’s me. Can someone help me and tell me what I’m doing wrong? Many thanks 

3 answers to this question

It's a pattern that can be frustrating in my opinion, it is intricate and wordy.  If you're on Ravelry or want to sign up on it, look at project pics there, that may help you see the details as some people post really clear pics.  It would help a lot imo if the pattern included more pictures but it doesn't.  

And if you post a photo here of yours maybe we can help figure out the problem.  Or at least describe exactly where it is that you run into problems on 49, then people who have the pattern may be able to help.  

Edited by magiccrochetfan