March 2020 Table Happy St. Patrick's Day

Tampa Doll

Well, it is the month of the green.☘️

Growing up Mom made a fuss over St. Patrick's Day.  We could wear green and she always had something special to eat.

This is the month of anything magical.

As you can see, the table has changes quite a bit.  A lot of the dolls are now in new homes.  

Enjoy your month and May the Irish Luck be with you.

March 2020 Table (4).JPG

March 2020 Table (2).JPG

March 2020 Table (1).JPG

• Like 1

Green is the color of hope and hope is something we all need nowadays. Pretty table, Mary Jo, and I'm sure it makes everyone who sees it - smile 🍀

• Thanks 1

Even though the doll population has thinned out there is still a lot of wearin of the green there.  We listened to my favorite Irish music cd today.  Sort of feel like its time to watch The Quiet Man and Darby O Gill and the Little People.  I checked with Rhoda and since she will have corned beef and cabbage on the menu for St. Patricks day I dont have to cook it for dh this year.

• Thanks 1

Thank you all.  I think I am liking the simplicity of the tables.  The big dolls went to a nursing home for those who have no one to visit them.  My Neighbor's mother is there, and I asked if she could use a doll or two.  I was told they were well received.  Makes me happy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, USpolishgirl said:

Everything looks great!. I love that table cloth :)

Krys

I like it too.  I think its nice that with fewer dolls you can see and appreciate it more.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wowser! You did downsize. It still looks great though. I love your tablescapes.

We always celebrated a little on St. Patrick's Day as my husband was half Irish and I too have a bit of the green in my blood.

• Thanks 1

A Nursing home!  What a wonderful idea!!!  We currently donate shawls and lapghans to our local nursing homes--but I really like that idea too!

• Thanks 1

My neighbor worked for the Police department and I thought maybe they could use them.  She then asked if she could have them for her Mom and some of the women who get no visitors.  So I let her come and pick out how many and what ones she would like.  Then last Easter, I gave her my 8.5 inch dolls dressed as flowers.  

It is something you would never think of.  I was told they were welcomed and appreciated.